Change, It Is A Comin’

by Azreel | January 5th, 2009

Saturday, Obama made is weekly address, and in it he outlined part of his plan for the economic recovery of the United States.

He stated “No. 1 goal of my plan …  to create three million new jobs, more than 80 percent of them in the private sector.”

So, let me get this right.  We’re going to “create” three million new jobs, 80% in the private sector, which leaves 20%…  in the government?  Maybe I read that wrong, but did Obama just promise to increase the number of talentless beaureaucrats in the .gov by 600,000?   Who’s going to be paying the salaries of these 600,000 new government employees, and what exactly will they be doing?

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Pages

Recent Posts

December 2019
S M T W T F S
« Sep    
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031  



We Are Simon Jester

Click it!

Recent Comments

Blogroll

Daily Reads

Archives

Categories

Meta